What We Do
Designer Learning is a full-service Learning and Development provider. Our learning experience is based on adult education philosophy of experiential learning, meaning, as much as we can, we make the learning hands on and 100% applicable to your specific workplace.
From strategy through to implementation, we work to understand your learning goals for building customized face-to-face, blended, or online learning programs for your organization.
We Utilize a Six-Step System:
What We Ask
- 100% buy in from our partners.
- Lead by example. The work we do with you or your team is dependant on your willingness to do the work too.
- Data. We need information on your company to help support measurable outcomes.
- Humility and vulnerability. An openness and willingness to leave our egos at the door.
“We contracted Lisa to work with our managers during a period of growth within our company. She is a skilled HR professional with an extensive toolbox, that allowed us to cater training to our team’s specific needs within a niched industry. Lisa was able to connect with our team, get them thinking and effectively ran a unique and engaging workshop. It was a pleasure to work with Lisa and we would highly recommend her to any company wanting to bring in a seasoned HR professional with a wide and varied scope."
- Dr. Renee Phipps, Owner/Optometrist at Prairie Eye Care